GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - An anonymous phone call to Greene County 911 led to a lockdown at Chuckey Doak high school Tuesday morning.
The caller told dispatchers there was going to be a gunman on campus.
As a precaution, all other county and Greeneville city schools were placed on a modified lockdown. There are no reports of any injuries.
Megan Brantley says there are deputies on the scene and they are investigating the call. Deputies tell her they found the student they believe placed the 911 call. They say that student has not provided any details.
We will bring you more information as we receive it later on-air and on-line.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect