GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. - An anonymous phone call to Greene County 911 led to a lockdown at Chuckey Doak high school Tuesday morning.
The caller told dispatchers there was going to be a gunman on campus.
As a precaution, all other county and Greeneville city schools were placed on a modified lockdown. There are no reports of any injuries.
Megan Brantley says there are deputies on the scene and they are investigating the call. Deputies tell her they found the student they believe placed the 911 call. They say that student has not provided any details.
We will bring you more information as we receive it later on-air and on-line.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next