Investigators in Washington County, Virginia have determined that the devastating blaze that destroyed a 180 year old structure was in fact, an arson. The most troubling fact about the case is that an eight year old foster child is the one being charged.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood