BRISTOL, Tenn. - The 500 block of 5th Street in Bristol will be temporarily closed due to construction.
UPM Pharmaceuticals has notified the City of Bristol that they are beginning a construction project that requires the 500 block to be closed.
The closure starts 8 a.m. on Wednesday, July 16 and goes through Wednesday, August 6. Traffic will be routed left on Ash Street, right on Alabama Street and right on Olive Street.
For more information contact Major Matt Austin at 423-989-5600 or email@example.com.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone