BRISTOL, Tenn. - The 500 block of 5th Street in Bristol will be temporarily closed due to construction.
UPM Pharmaceuticals has notified the City of Bristol that they are beginning a construction project that requires the 500 block to be closed.
The closure starts 8 a.m. on Wednesday, July 16 and goes through Wednesday, August 6. Traffic will be routed left on Ash Street, right on Alabama Street and right on Olive Street.
For more information contact Major Matt Austin at 423-989-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon