New York's ground zero through time
One World Trade Center is officially open for business. Take a look at the World Trade Center site through time, from the construction of the Twin Towers to the opening of the new centerpiece on the site.
Around The Watercooler
- 2 arrested after cash spills from van in H.K.
- Jim Beam born to Jack Daniels
- Santa saves man from house fire in Australia
- Man pulls gun over wrong McDonald's order
- NASA's plan for a floating city above Venus
- Elf arrested for DWI in New Jersey
- 'Christmas Story' leg lamp stolen from N.Y. store
- Woman gives baby to stranger and runs
- Authorities: Misused funds go to freeze wife