If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind gift you may want to visit Viking Hall in Bristol TN, this weekend.
It's the 35th year for the Country Christmas Show.
People can find crafty items for sale that aren't offered in big box stores.
Some of them are made by local artisans.
Customers say it's become a tradition to visit the show every year.
There is a five dollar charge to get in.
The show closes at 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Kingsport veteran and his mother receive Holston Habitat home
- Tractor Trailer crash on I-81 causing delays
- Big Brothers Big Sisters mentors give Christmas presents to their mentees
- Crews out in force to keep roads safe Friday
- Scott County woman plays role of Santa Claus; distributes hundreds of presents to kids in need