CARTER COUNTY, Tenn. - 30 people were indicted on meth charges from Operation Street Sweeper, an investigation conducted by the Carter County Sheriff's Office.
Here's what we've learned -- the operation primarily targeted meth traffickers. 18 people were in custody Thursday afternoon following raids that began Wednesday morning.
Three active meth labs were also seized during the raids.
A press conference was held at 2:30 Thursday afternoon regarding the investigation. We'll bring you more details tonight on News 5 WCYB.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone