26 indicted in Kingsport Vice Unit narcotics investigation
Recently, the Kingsport Police Department Vice/Narcotics Unit concluded a lengthy investigation beginning in the fall of 2013 into the illegal diversion of prescription pills within the city limits. A total of 26 individuals were indicted by the Sullivan County Grand Jury on narcotic related charges.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone