Popular now on WCYB.com
At least 79 dead after train derails in Spain
POSTED: 8:15 AM Jul 25 2013 UPDATED: 7:40 AM Jul 29 2013
An express train derailed as it hurtled around a curve in northwestern Spain on July 24, 2013, killing at least 79 and injuring more than 170, officials said. Take a look at images of the crash.
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage