Popular now on WCYB.com
Stand Your Ground laws explained
POSTED: 2:22 PM Jul 19 2013 UPDATED: 2:41 PM Jul 19 2013
The Zimmerman trial has brought to light Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law. Take a look at which other states have similar laws and how the laws actually work.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated