Popular now on WCYB.com
Stand Your Ground laws explained
POSTED: 2:22 PM Jul 19 2013 UPDATED: 2:41 PM Jul 19 2013
The Zimmerman trial has brought to light Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law. Take a look at which other states have similar laws and how the laws actually work.
Around The Watercooler
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'
- Hong Kong in Lego form? Awesome
- 'Elder Scrolls' fans vs. 'Game of Thrones' fans?
- Glacier-like Wyoming landslide causes relaxed evacuations
- How to move a half-mile-long bridge