Popular now on WCYB.com
Stand Your Ground laws explained
POSTED: 2:22 PM Jul 19 2013 UPDATED: 2:41 PM Jul 19 2013
The Zimmerman trial has brought to light Florida's controversial Stand Your Ground law. Take a look at which other states have similar laws and how the laws actually work.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?