PICTURES: Roof blown off green house causes accident
Police say strong winds and heavy rain were to blame for an accident on Highway 11E Thursday afternoon. Wood chunks and pieces of a roof covered the road causing traffic to come to a stand-still.
Around The Watercooler
- TSA: 94-year-old tried to bring gun on plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees