Popular now on WCYB.com
What to know about Zimmerman trial
POSTED: 1:18 PM Jun 10 2013 UPDATED: 12:19 PM Jul 15 2013
George Zimmerman has been found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Get up to speed on the key events and issues that have led to this point.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin