PHOTOS: Alpha Natural Resources protest
Bristol, Virginia police say charges are pending after five people with a group called Mountain Justice chained themselves together on a bridge leading to Alpha Natural Resources headquarters the morning of May 24.
Around The Watercooler
- The allure of the 200-year-old clockwork boy
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'