BRISTOL, Va. - Twenty people have been indicted on a total of 45 drug charges.
Bristol, Virginia Police say those cases were presented to the Grand Jury for indictment Tuesday.
We've learned, all of the charges related to the possession, manufacture and sale of illegal narcotics.
The drugs involved include crack cocaine, methamphetamine and a variety of prescription pills.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom