BRISTOL, Va. - Twenty people have been indicted on a total of 45 drug charges.
Bristol, Virginia Police say those cases were presented to the Grand Jury for indictment Tuesday.
We've learned, all of the charges related to the possession, manufacture and sale of illegal narcotics.
The drugs involved include crack cocaine, methamphetamine and a variety of prescription pills.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash