BRISTOL, Va. - Twenty people have been indicted on a total of 45 drug charges.
Bristol, Virginia Police say those cases were presented to the Grand Jury for indictment Tuesday.
We've learned, all of the charges related to the possession, manufacture and sale of illegal narcotics.
The drugs involved include crack cocaine, methamphetamine and a variety of prescription pills.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment