On this day: May 7
Joan of Arc leads the French to victory, the Germans sink the Lusitania, the Nazis surrender, the 27th Amendment is ratified after two centuries, and Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler announce a $40 billion merger, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage