Gay marriage around the world
The first legal same-sex weddings will be held in Great Britain on Saturday, which is when a new law allowing gay marriages goes into effect. Find out which countries allow same-sex marriage and where it can get you killed.
Around The Watercooler
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother