Gay marriage around the world
The first legal same-sex weddings will be held in Great Britain on Saturday, which is when a new law allowing gay marriages goes into effect. Find out which countries allow same-sex marriage and where it can get you killed.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water