Gay marriage around the world
The first legal same-sex weddings will be held in Great Britain on Saturday, which is when a new law allowing gay marriages goes into effect. Find out which countries allow same-sex marriage and where it can get you killed.
Around The Watercooler
- Golfer jumps into pond to avoid hornet attack
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'