Cities where residents feel most, least safe
Gallup asked people living in the 50 largest metro areas in the U.S. if they feel safe walking alone at night. Based on the percentage of residents who felt safe, take a look at the cities that feel most and least safe.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed