Cities where residents feel most, least safe
Gallup asked people living in the 50 largest metro areas in the U.S. if they feel safe walking alone at night. Based on the percentage of residents who felt safe, take a look at the cities that feel most and least safe.
Around The Watercooler
- TSA: 94-year-old tried to bring gun on plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees