Cities where residents feel most, least safe
Gallup asked people living in the 50 largest metro areas in the U.S. if they feel safe walking alone at night. Based on the percentage of residents who felt safe, take a look at the cities that feel most and least safe.
Around The Watercooler
- Golfer jumps into pond to avoid hornet attack
- 8-year-old receives box of condoms in the mail
- Trucker ‘dispatched by God’ to deliver baby at Denny’s
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Frustrated? In Idaho, you can pay to break stuff
- Indiana man lets buyer keep his stolen car
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'