Cities where residents feel most, least safe
Gallup asked people living in the 50 largest metro areas in the U.S. if they feel safe walking alone at night. Based on the percentage of residents who felt safe, take a look at the cities that feel most and least safe.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy