See covers: Boy turned into superhero
A hearing-impaired 5-year-old boy has been made an honorary Avenger by Marvel Comics. Avenger Blue Ear, inspired by Anthony Smith, has a blue earpiece that gives him the power to hear a pin drop from the other side of a state.
Around The Watercooler
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk
- Couple drives stolen car to court, police say
- Town named 'Jew Killer' eyes name change
- Carpenter who cut off fingers makes 'Robohand' with printer
- Rare quintuplet goats born in Oregon
- Swedish man's 3-word obit: 'I am dead'
- Hong Kong in Lego form? Awesome