See covers: Boy turned into superhero
A hearing-impaired 5-year-old boy has been made an honorary Avenger by Marvel Comics. Avenger Blue Ear, inspired by Anthony Smith, has a blue earpiece that gives him the power to hear a pin drop from the other side of a state.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water