See covers: Boy turned into superhero
A hearing-impaired 5-year-old boy has been made an honorary Avenger by Marvel Comics. Avenger Blue Ear, inspired by Anthony Smith, has a blue earpiece that gives him the power to hear a pin drop from the other side of a state.
Around The Watercooler
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer