Pistorius murder trial: 10 things to know
Oscar Pistorius was found guilty of negligent killing last month in Reeva Steenkamp's death. He returned to court Monday for a hearing that will determine whether he's going to prison. Here's a look at the most compelling information about the case.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home