Pistorius murder trial: 10 things to know
The murder trial of Oscar Pistorius entered a decisive stage on Thursday as lawyers began two days of final arguments at the High Court here before handing over the case to the presiding judge. Here's a look at the most compelling information about the case.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed