Pistorius murder trial: 10 things to know
South African athlete Oscar Pistorius was found not guilty Thursday of premeditated murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, but the judge may still find him guilt of "culpable homicide." Here's a look at the most compelling information about the case.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water