'Disgusting' cruise ship’s journey finally ends
After being stranded on the crippled Carnival cruise ship Triumph for days without electricity and working toilets, thousands of relieved passengers finished disembarking early Friday morning at the Port of Mobile. Here are images of the ship's arrival and the conditions on board.
Around The Watercooler
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge