'Disgusting' cruise ship’s journey finally ends
After being stranded on the crippled Carnival cruise ship Triumph for days without electricity and working toilets, thousands of relieved passengers finished disembarking early Friday morning at the Port of Mobile. Here are images of the ship's arrival and the conditions on board.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer