'Disgusting' cruise ship’s journey finally ends
After being stranded on the crippled Carnival cruise ship Triumph for days without electricity and working toilets, thousands of relieved passengers finished disembarking early Friday morning at the Port of Mobile. Here are images of the ship's arrival and the conditions on board.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water