Popular now on WCYB.com
Powerful earthquake, tsunami strikes in South Pacific
POSTED: 10:50 AM Feb 07 2013
An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on February 6, triggering a tsunami that killed five people. Take a look at damage from the natural disaster.
Around The Watercooler
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes