Popular now on WCYB.com
Powerful earthquake, tsunami strikes in South Pacific
POSTED: 10:50 AM Feb 07 2013
An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on February 6, triggering a tsunami that killed five people. Take a look at damage from the natural disaster.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)