Popular now on WCYB.com
Powerful earthquake, tsunami strikes in South Pacific
POSTED: 10:50 AM Feb 07 2013
An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck off the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific on February 6, triggering a tsunami that killed five people. Take a look at damage from the natural disaster.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer