Postal Service through the years
Patrick Donahoe, postmaster general of the struggling United States Postal Service, "has decided to retire" in February after serving 39 years at the agency, the USPS announced Friday. Check out landmark moments in U.S. Postal Service history.
Around The Watercooler
- Burglars steal ashes of woman's 2 dogs
- Taxi scares wolves away from buffalo
- Pot shop removes weed-smoking Santa art
- Johns Hopkins mistakenly welcomes wrong students
- Mystery man hands out $100 bills in Massachusetts
- Cremated remains donated to Goodwill
- DNA from beard leads cops to burglar
- Wis. governor's Hanukkah message: 'Molotov!'
- Corrections officer arrested for shoplifting