States with strongest, weakest gun laws
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed into law Wednesday new gun legislation that allows licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including government buildings, bars, and a wide variety of public places. Take a look at which states have the strictest and weakest gun laws.
Around The Watercooler
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead