States with strongest, weakest gun laws
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed into law Wednesday new gun legislation that allows licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including government buildings, bars, and a wide variety of public places. Take a look at which states have the strictest and weakest gun laws.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy