States with strongest, weakest gun laws
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed into law Wednesday new gun legislation that allows licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including government buildings, bars, and a wide variety of public places. Take a look at which states have the strictest and weakest gun laws.
Around The Watercooler
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy
- Virginia teen to become Honorary Marine after passing
- Teens encounter drunk Santa zombie in home