States with strongest, weakest gun laws
Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed into law Wednesday new gun legislation that allows licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including government buildings, bars, and a wide variety of public places. Take a look at which states have the strictest and weakest gun laws.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Woman swallows stolen ring to 'hide it'
- Russian bank offers cats with mortgages
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)