The apocalypse: by the numbers
Many Americans are confident that the world isn’t really going to cease to exist on Friday, Dec. 21, the day of the supposed Mayan apocalypse. Still, plenty of people around the world took precautions. Take a look at some of the numbers surrounding the apocalypse.
Around The Watercooler
- TSA: 94-year-old tried to bring gun on plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees