The apocalypse: by the numbers
Many Americans are confident that the world isn’t really going to cease to exist on Friday, Dec. 21, the day of the supposed Mayan apocalypse. Still, plenty of people around the world took precautions. Take a look at some of the numbers surrounding the apocalypse.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer