Merriam-Webster's Words of the Year for 2012
Merriam-Webster has released its words of the year. This year there is a tie for number one. The list reflects the interests and attitudes of visitors from around the world to Merriam-Webster.com and is determined by the volume of user look-ups on that site. What do you think is at number one?
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water