Merriam-Webster's Words of the Year for 2012
Merriam-Webster has released its words of the year. This year there is a tie for number one. The list reflects the interests and attitudes of visitors from around the world to Merriam-Webster.com and is determined by the volume of user look-ups on that site. What do you think is at number one?
Around The Watercooler
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees
- Strangers lift car to save woman's life