Merriam-Webster's Words of the Year for 2012
Merriam-Webster has released its words of the year. This year there is a tie for number one. The list reflects the interests and attitudes of visitors from around the world to Merriam-Webster.com and is determined by the volume of user look-ups on that site. What do you think is at number one?
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'