Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Naked man crawls through doggie door in police chase
- Dog returns home chewing on human bone
- 'Zombie' woman arrested twice in 3 hours for DWI
- Sick tortoise swallowed turtle pendant, vet says
- Lucky No. 13? Family with 12 sons expecting new baby
- India robbers go underground for bank heist
- 'Hello Kitty' arrested for alleged drunk driving
- Firefighters rescue horse from swimming pool
- 'Go the F--- to Sleep' gets a sequel