What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Man may lose arm after dog shoots him
- 103-year-old gets 8th hole in one
- French cops use Taser on candy-stealing monkey
- TSA finds gun packed in a PlayStation 2
- 99-year-old mugged while delivering cookies
- Plumber's truck ends up on Syrian front lines
- Taxi scares wolves away from buffalo
- Burglars steal ashes of woman's 2 dogs
- Pot shop removes weed-smoking Santa art