Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery
- Police: Man wore nametag while robbing bank
- Thief sues pizzeria for injuries during hold-up
- World's largest 'Catsup' bottle for sale
- D'oh! Fleeing man runs into police academy
- Pranksters smear Ore. cars with doughnuts
- Oops: Fake bus bomb mistaken for real one