Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery