Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated