What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving
- Hundreds of birds covered in mystery 'goop'
- Boy skips party, parents get 'no-show' bill