What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees
- Strangers lift car to save woman's life
- Tenn. man hit with $3,000 Comcast bill
- Cops: Drunk N.J. man stole bulldozer for ride home
- Americans accused of trying to ship baby parts ID'd
- TV host wore same outfit for a year; no one noticed
- Marijuana-themed sandwich shop opens
- Maine teen charged with naked break-ins
- Declared dead, woman wakes up in funeral home