Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead