What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman gives baby to stranger and runs
- Elf arrested for DWI in New Jersey
- Authorities: Misused funds go to freeze wife
- Police: Pot-smoking perp plasters poop on cell walls
- Man may lose arm after dog shoots him
- 103-year-old gets 8th hole in one
- French cops use Taser on candy-stealing monkey
- TSA finds gun packed in a PlayStation 2
- 99-year-old mugged while delivering cookies