Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed
- Brazilian man declared dead wakes up in body bag
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- World's most expensive hot dog costs $169
- Panda may have faked pregnancy for more food
- Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead
- Python lived undetected in family's home for week
- Willie Nelson's braids on auction block
- Man tricks police into believing he's Scott Weiland