What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Mr. Incredible' convicted on assault charges
- Comcast changes customer name to profanity
- Bad dog! GoDaddy pulls puppy ad from Super Bowl
- Cat crawls out of shallow grave
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- Man stung by bees more than 150 times
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest