Popular now on WCYB.com
What would Americans do if they won the lottery?
POSTED: 12:08 PM Nov 28 2012 UPDATED: 10:04 AM Jul 25 2014
A family of 17 is splitting a $20 million lottery jackpot they won in New Jersey. How would most Americans spend their winnings if they hit it big? Click through to find out.
Around The Watercooler
- Man tricks police into believing he's Scott Weiland
- German man evicted over squeaky sex swing
- Man allegedly pelted to death with oranges
- Student suspended for saying 'bless you' after sneeze
- Police: Hipster-hater made over 400 false 911 calls
- 400 chinchillas rescued in California
- Man named Stoner arrested for drug possession
- Man fakes death to avoid marriage
- Rare pale-headed crocodile kills man in Australia