Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: November 23
POSTED: 1:55 AM Nov 22 2012 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Nov 23 2012
The first jukebox goes into service, JFK lays in repose at the White House, "Doctor Who" debuts on TV, and "Three Men and a Baby" cleans up at the box office, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated
- Naked thieves steal 60 burgers from Florida eatery