On this day: October 2
Charles Darwin returns home, Gandhi is born, "Peanuts" is published for the first time, Thurgood Marshall becomes the first black justice on the Supreme Court, and the Beltway sniper attacks begin, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed