On this day: September 27
The first Ford Model T rolls out of the factory, the Warren Commission concludes Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, Ben Johnson is stripped of his Olympic gold medal, and Mark McGwire makes history, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- NBA player to open Hooters in Russia
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage
- Flight attendant brings comedy to safety talk