On this day: September 27
The first Ford Model T rolls out of the factory, the Warren Commission concludes Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, Ben Johnson is stripped of his Olympic gold medal, and Mark McGwire makes history, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- The allure of the 200-year-old clockwork boy
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 22-pound cat traps family in bedroom
- Thong-clad man steals superhero costume
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'