America reacts to Team USA’s Olympic uniforms
Team USA’s Opening Ceremony uniforms were recently met with criticism after it was revealed that American athletes would be wearing clothing manufactured in China. Take a look at what people are tweeting, posting and saying about this controversy.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin