World reacts to Obama on same-sex marriage
President Barack Obama's announcement in 2012 that he supports same-sex marriage sparked a flurry of reactions from around the world. Take a look at what people from all sides of the debate were tweeting, posting and saying about Obama's statement.
Around The Watercooler
- Drunk passenger throws prosthetic leg at flight crew
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months