Popular now on WCYB.com
States without the death penalty
POSTED: 12:12 PM Apr 27 2012 UPDATED: 3:37 PM Jul 16 2014
A federal judge has struck down the death penalty in California, calling the system unconstitutional. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge