Popular now on WCYB.com
States without the death penalty
POSTED: 12:12 PM Apr 27 2012 UPDATED: 3:37 PM Jul 16 2014
A federal judge has struck down the death penalty in California, calling the system unconstitutional. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed