Popular now on WCYB.com
States without the death penalty
POSTED: 12:12 PM Apr 27 2012 UPDATED: 3:37 PM Jul 16 2014
A federal judge has struck down the death penalty in California, calling the system unconstitutional. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- Man posts 15,000 fliers looking for love in NYC
- Police: Woman stole angel statue from cemetery
- Funeral home offers drive-thru visitation
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- 'Nude' women's cycling uniforms raise eyebrows
- Coyote found napping in Ariz. fireplace
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal