Popular now on WCYB.com
States without the death penalty
POSTED: 12:12 PM Apr 27 2012 UPDATED: 3:37 PM Jul 16 2014
A federal judge has struck down the death penalty in California, calling the system unconstitutional. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?