States without the death penalty
Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee announced Tuesday that he was suspending the use of the death penalty in the state over concerns that the punishment is being unfairly applied. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage