Popular now on WCYB.com
States without the death penalty
POSTED: 12:12 PM Apr 27 2012 UPDATED: 3:37 PM Jul 16 2014
A federal judge has struck down the death penalty in California, calling the system unconstitutional. Check out which states have done away with capital punishment.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer
- Man's 41 Homer Simpson tattoos set world record
- Police solve 'creepy' porcelain doll mystery
- Man claims his penis was mistakenly amputated