Among the changes, he said, are to "shorten the experience" and to "reassert" that schools must "make a decision as a school if this is what meets with your curricula and is grade school appropriate."
Popular now on WCYB.com
'Outrageous': Field trip re-enacts slavery
Students in Connecticut chased through the woods, called the N-word
POSTED: 10:50 AM Sep 20 2013 UPDATED: 10:37 AM Sep 20 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?