Popular now on WCYB.com
At least 79 dead after train derails in Spain
POSTED: 8:15 AM Jul 25 2013 UPDATED: 7:40 AM Jul 29 2013
An express train derailed as it hurtled around a curve in northwestern Spain on July 24, 2013, killing at least 79 and injuring more than 170, officials said. Take a look at images of the crash.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes