On this day: July 22
Wiley Post completes the first solo flight around the world, John Dillinger is gunned down behind a Chicago theater, two Soviet dogs become cosmonauts, and Jeffrey Dahmer and Mike Tyson are both arrested, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer