On this day: July 1
The Battle of Gettysburg begins, America's first zoo opens, the first Tour de France starts, the Sony Walkman hits the market, the PG-13 movie rating is introduced, and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill breaks an unfortunate record, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair