On this day: June 17
The British win at great cost at the Battle of Bunker Hill, Ted Williams belts his 500th home run, five burglars are arrested at the Watergate complex, O.J. Simpson goes for a ride, and same-sex marriage becomes legal in California, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia