On this day: June 13
The Beatles score their last No. 1 hit in America, the New York Times begins printing the Pentagon Papers, Pioneer 10 bids adieu to the Solar System, and Michael Jackson is found not guilty, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying