On this day: May 22
A former U.S. vice president is indicted for treason, the most powerful earthquake ever recorded hits Chile, "Pac-Man" makes his debut, Johnny Carson signs off, and a deadly tornado devastates Joplin, Mo., all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Feral cats take over nativity scene
- Man pulls ax over cold McDonald's fries
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair