On this day: May 8
The first Westminster dog show takes place, Coca-Cola is sold for the first time, the Beatles release their final album, and the Soviet Union announces a boycott of the 1984 Summer Olympics, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes