On this day: May 7
Joan of Arc leads the French to victory, the Germans sink the Lusitania, the Nazis surrender, the 27th Amendment is ratified after two centuries, and Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler announce a $40 billion merger, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Bids for George Zimmerman artwork top $100K
- Oh, boy! Famous zoo pandas actually female
- Woman who drove drunk to flee abuse fights DWI
- Woman miscarries 10 babies in one night
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps
- Boston bombing victim proposes to nurse
- Police: Driver disguised pot as Christmas presents
- Bad Santas! Bad!
- No winner in Mega Millions lottery; jackpot goes to $550 million