On this day: May 7
Joan of Arc leads the French to victory, the Germans sink the Lusitania, the Nazis surrender, the 27th Amendment is ratified after two centuries, and Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler announce a $40 billion merger, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes