On this day: May 6
Babe Ruth hits his first home run, the Hindenburg goes down in flames, the four-minute mile barrier is broken, "I Love Lucy" goes off the air, and President Clinton is hit with a sexual harassment suit, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Airline surprises passengers with Christmas gifts
- TipsforJesus' bounty continues for holidays
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million