On this day: May 6
Babe Ruth hits his first home run, the Hindenburg goes down in flames, the four-minute mile barrier is broken, "I Love Lucy" goes off the air, and President Clinton is hit with a sexual harassment suit, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia