On this day: April 30
George Washington is inaugurated as the first U.S. president, the Louisiana Purchase is completed, Adolf Hitler commits suicide, "The Cosby Show" airs its final episode, and Chrysler declares bankruptcy, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying