Cities where residents feel most, least safe
Gallup asked people living in the 50 largest metro areas in the U.S. if they feel safe walking alone at night. Based on the percentage of residents who felt safe, take a look at the cities that feel most and least safe.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia