Popular now on WCYB.com
On this day: April 11
POSTED: 4:27 PM Apr 08 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Apr 11 2013
Napoleon abdicates, Bob Dylan makes his professional debut, the Apple I is created, Idi Amin is deposed, and Halley's Comet does a cosmic drive-by of the Earth, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes