On this day: April 8
The Venus de Milo is uncovered, Pablo Picasso dies, Hank Aaron belts a milestone home run, "The Godfather Part II" makes Oscar history, and Somali pirates briefly seize an American vessel, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia