On this day: April 5
George Washington issues the first presidential veto, the greatest hits album is born, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar captures the NBA's career scoring title, and Nirvana lead singer Kurt Cobain kills himself, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes