Best ways to start every work day
POSTED: 3:47 PM Mar 15 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 18 2013
Morning routines are crucial for work day success, according to some career experts. Take a look at the most important things you should do at the start of every work day.
Around The Watercooler
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one