Argentina's Jorge Bergoglio is elected new pope
Jorge Bergogolio, the archbishop of Buenos Aires, was elected pope on Wednesday, the first pontiff from Latin America to lead the world's 1.2 billion Catholics. Learn more about the newly elected Pope Francis.
Around The Watercooler
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Man, 80, becomes oldest man to climb Everest
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Beer thief leaves apology note, cash
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'