On this day: March 18
POSTED: 1:41 AM Mar 13 2013 UPDATED: 2:00 AM Mar 18 2013
Britain repeals the Stamp Act, Lord Stanley announces plans for a hockey cup, a cosmonaut goes for the first space walk, and OPEC ends its oil embargo against the United States, all on this day.
Around The Watercooler
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket
- Waitress gets $1,000 tip on $60 bill
- Army plans to launch a reality TV show
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park